Thursday, September 8, 2011

Friend Appreciation Week 9/8

We continue with "Friend Appreciation Week" here at TCS. We are posting some of the reviews we received from our Facebook page that is approaching 16000 small businesses. Here you can read what they have to say about TCS and better yet, click on their link and go find some fantastic bargains.
-
 
TCS is the BEST!! I have not had a lot of time to interact lately and I am just starting out, but let me say TCS gave me a jump start on my fan page. Great social networking page and a lot of fun!! Keep going strong TCS!! We love you!
-
Smarty Cats
 I stumbled on this one night and I am so grateful! Not only is it fun but I have gained new fans and met some great people! THANK YOU!!!!!
-
BurPees & Bows Boutique
The Craft Show is absolutely fabulous! They have helped us gain an incredible number of not only fans, but new customers! We at BurPees & Bows Boutique cannot thank you enough for all of the hard work you do to help businesses like ours!
-
Sugar Robot
Sugar Robot LOVES The Craft Show! We had an AMAZING turn out from our feature giveaway. It was fun and easy. We are a life long fan!
-
Imagination Creations Jewelry Plus - Julie Nauss
If I could give more than a '5' star review I would! The Craft Show is such a wonderful page, with wonderful people who run it. They take the time to promote our pages and I thank you so much for doing that. I am a stay at home mommy of twins and to be able to show my work on your page means a lot to me. You help me 'get the word' out about my work. So, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU so much for what you do! You rock!! :0)
-
Little Lovlies
You guys are amazing! We love working with you, climbing your ladders and all the other great things you do for us:)
-
You Scent Me
Thanks for the work you do in helping to promote the pages of small business owners. Have gotten several new followers thanks to being featured on The Craft Show. ♥
-
Sew Intricate
The Craft Show promotes and connects small businesses in a way that helps you network and market your business while also developing new friendships along the way with people who have the same interests as you. I can't recommend you enough!
-
TeckStyle.net
We like what 'The Craft Show' have achieved for advertising businesses, at TeckStyle.net we create many forms of advertising media and 'The Craft Show' do it brilliantly via digital networking :)
-
*Gotta Go Wickless*
Since I started networking with you, You have not only helped me through tough milestones & helped gain hundreds of fans through your cruises - You have also allowed me to connect & friend many other amazing business owners! And I have met A LOT! ;o) THANK YOU TCS, YOU ROCK!! ♥
-
TCS thanks all of our friends.
You all ROCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment