Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Friend Appreciation Weeek 9/7

We continue with "Friend Appreciation Week" here at TCS. We are posting some of the reviews we received from our Facebook page that is approaching 16000 small businesses. Here you can read what they have to say about TCS and better yet, click on their link and go find some fantastic bargains.

-


GardenGate Botanicals
 The Craft Show is such a fabulous networking page! Thanks so much for giving us the opportunity to promote our business. You are simply the greatest! The Craft Show rocks!
-
Aprils Wonderful Things
The Craft Show has made it possible for me to grow my page and find things I like and helped me make new friends too! What a great page and I really appreciate all you do and I will say i have so much FUN! Thanks from the HEart!
-
Photo Corner Memories
The Craft Show has not only helped me grow my business by allowing me to advertise as well as network with other pages and businesses similar to mine, but it has also helped me find some great and innovative products for me and my children. Keep it up!
-
Crafty Creations by Rachel
I can't say enough about how wonderful this page is. I have gained so many fans and it has really grown my business. Thanks so much!!
-
Kris' Little lady Boutique
Thanks to the Craft Show I have gained 15 friends over night!!!! I recommend this sight to all of my friends. Thanks TCS ♥ ♥ ♥
-
Blooms N Blossoms Bowtique
The Craft Show rocks! What a great page!
-
Ellabella Handmade Jewellery & Gifts
WOW ! Fab results with you guys .. Keep up the good work xxx
-
Knits N Knickers
Thank you for helping me network and showcasing all these wonderful artist! Keep up the good work! We all thank you for it!
-
WicklessLites.Com ~Scentsy Consultant~
I am loving the craft show! Great things going on here. Glad I found them.
-
Elegantly Simple
Thank you so much for allowing us to network here! It's great to discover new business' and generate new fans. Thanks again, you're awesome!!!
-
TCS thanks you all.
You Rock!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment