Saturday, August 27, 2011

Craft Show Pictures from our Friends



This was my table at a recent event.
 It was called The Summer Fling at a local boutique called From Shabby to Chic.
 We had a wonderful day with alot of networking and wonderful customers!

---

This was part of my set up for a 'Ribfest' in Bowmanville Ontario :)
I had 3 ~ 4' X 8' walls of hair clips, jewelry and accessories!

It's such an awesome feeling when people peruse
through and praise your handcrafted items. 
It makes me feel so good!

---

This is a photo of Eureka! Beads' stand at the recent Newcastle Craft & Sewing Show. 

We do craft and beading shows all over Australia
 (next show is the October Brisbane Craft & Quilt Show),
as well as having two stores and an online shop.

---

Here is a picture of my recent Craft Show in South Bend, IN at St. Mary's College.


I make handmade Sugar Scrub and Im currently working on
 a handmade Body Butter for the Holiday Season.
 I just started making custom gift baskets as well (picture attached). 
 If interested in pampering your skin like never before,
 check out Carolyn's Cove at http://www.carolynscove.com/ or "like" us on Facebook!


We'd like to thank our friends above for sharing with us.
TCS

1 comment:

  1. Following your blog now too since I participate in your cruising/tagging sessions. Thanks for helping out the little guy like me. These photos are great. I did not see how to post a photo to your blog or I would have added mine.

    ReplyDelete