Monday, March 19, 2012

One Year Celebration

In celebration of The Craft Show turning one year old this week, we thought it appropriate to do by introducing some of the great businesses that we've been associated with since TCS was born. Posts this week will include "shout outs" for people that have supported our facebook page, our website and this blog. 

Our top 5 supporters over the last year:

 
Cake pops are delicious bite size candy coated cakes on a stick. Get ready to experience cake as you've never seen or tasted before. Cake pops can be made for any occasion, whether it's for a Birthday, wedding, baby shower, upcoming holiday or simply just because. Serve your guests a treat they will remember, cake pops with be a sure hit at your next event or party.

Fine Art Photography, Creative Expressions and Candid shots.
"I have had a camera in my hand as far back as I can reme...mber. I have a huge passion for photography, but I also am passionate about poetry and inspirational words . This love gave birth to my ever popular "Expression Series" My work evolves like I do. One things will always stay the same and that's how much I LOVE what I do."

 Cathy's Creations of Roseville, MI
All about Soy Candles, Melts & More.
Add elegance with a personal touch to any event, wedding, showers etc... with custom favors we can discuss the color, scent and style along with the container and packaging to meet your event needs.
Wired Hanger is all Refreshingly original pieces. You'll fall in love with our dramatic and tantalizing designs. When you wear pieces made by Wired Hanger you will feel sensuous and vibrant. Our splendid collection is Finely crafted Unlike any other . When wearing Wired Hanger you will be a delight for the eyes and the talk of the town. Mother/Daughter team it's a Family thing !!!!

I custom make almost every order, from flowers, to bows, fabrics to feathers, and dress' to tu-tu's!! I love creating new things, and would be honored to make something for you!!

More great businesses will be shared throughout the week.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary, wow what a year it has been. Let's hope for the next year to be even more successful.
    Thanks Don

    ReplyDelete